Thursday, September 27, 2012

WIAW #5



I can't believe another Wednesday has come and gone.  Fall is officially here and I'm so excited for it! (Except for the fact I already need a spray tan and it's not even October yet.)  I was thinking of doing a challenge during the month of October and try to eat/drink something pumpkin every day.  I'll keep you posted...

Breakfast was cream of wheat...perfect for a stormy, rainy morning.  If only I could have enjoyed it at home and not at my computer at work.

Snack was 2 no bake energy bites.  I wasn't joking when I said I love these things.  I make them almost every week.  I also drank an Emergen-C.

Lunch was leftover grilled eggplant bruschetta from dinner last night.  I also had 1 C. of Trader Joe's Red Pepper Soup.

Afternoon snack was a pita and Trader Joe's Edamame Hummus.


We had tickets to The Lion King so to start out date night we went to Bonefish Grill.  I'm not usually a huge fan of Bonefish for some reason, but I do like to go there this time of year.  Their pumpkin ravioli is back and I had it several times last year.  It's a special that comes with swordfish and some other stuff, but I always just ask for the ravioli and then take advantage of $5 Bang Bang shrimp!  I ate 1/2 an order of shrimp and then all of my ravioli. It's topped with goat cheese (my fav!) and sage and stuffed with just the right amount of pumpkin.  Mmmm!Mmmmm!  I also had one glass of cabernet and I only had one bite of bread since I ate a pita that afternoon.


Some of you may wonder if Josh was excited for The Lion King.  Well.... he does this with every newborn he's ever held.

All we were trying to do was get a family pic and Josh "presents" his nephew like he's Simba.  I'm next to him frantically telling him to be careful...it's a HUMAN, not a lion.  Exhibit A as to why we are still a family of 2. :)



He may have been excited for the show, but he was not so excited to take a pic to document it.  I know he just does this because he knows it frustrates me.  Oh, true love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments!